Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck?
Are you looking to improve your employment or education?
Circles of West Georgia is an innovative program built to encourage and support members of our community who are looking to achieve a more self-sufficient lifestyle.
As a Circle Leader you will receive help with:
- time and money management,
- training in communication skills,
- two caring Allies to support you on your journey to self-sufficiency,
- staff to answer questions, provide mentoring and conflict resolution,
- weekly meetings at which a meal and childcare are provided.
“The best thing about Circles is getting help
on how to improve my life without feeling
judged and feeling cared about and listed to
and getting resources and information I was
too overwhelmed to think of on my own.”
Jeri Shaffer- Second Circle Leader Class
“Circles has really revamped my drive to succeed in owning my own business and helped me network with great people in this community who care wholeheartedly. I encourage anyone who is unsure of the direction of their lives to join Circles. They will give you guidance with support and grace to get where you want to be!”